Update From Nicole
We miss you and can’t wait to be back together again soon. During this time while we can’t meet together in person, we’ve collected some materials to help you continue to learn and grow together as a family. Just click the links below for kids activities to go with this week’s sermon.Weekend Activities Awana Activities
Log on HERE to let us know how many Awana lessons your child completed.
Want to send us a video to share?
The best way is to upload your video to our
Faith Kids Google Drive
CLICK HERE for a help document on Google Drive
Or, save your video in your Dropbox or Google Drive accounts, and share them with us though email: [email protected]
Faith Kids Weekends!
This Week's Lesson ( May 23 - 24 )
Who Do You Really Serve?
Where to Find It
- Discussion Tip: Pastor Dave talked about seeing the world with 3D vision (God’s perspective) rather than 2D vision (not seeing all that is really going on). Talk with your kids about any 3D experiences you’ve had and how it made things look different. If you have any 3D glasses, have everyone take turns trying them on.
- 1. What does the word reconcile mean? Ephesians 2:13-17
- 2. If God’s plan for the world is to reconcile us to himself and each other, what does he want us to do?
- 3. How does that look in our family and with our neighbors and church?
- 4. Do you think that God sees your work differently than you do sometimes?
- 5. What are some things that you really don’t like to be asked to do?
- 6. Is it hard sometimes to think of God when you are asked to do something that you really don’t want to do?
- 7. What does this mean: “You work for an audience of One.”? Sometimes when no one is looking at your hard work, does it feel like it doesn’t matter?
- 8. What might help you to remember that God sees your work and that it matters to him?
- 9. Try saying the Big Idea together and then sharing one thing you can do this week and offer it to God. Pretend that you have 3D glasses on that are helping you to see your work with God’s eyes.
Make It Stick ( Memory Verse )
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.
Colossians 3:23 NLT
(younger kids may memorize just the bold words)
The Big Idea
Doing the very best I can, with the very best I have, is something that I can offer to God every day to show my love for him.
To help our kindergartners continue memorizing Psalm 23, please click on the links below from Ms. Dawn!